Information You Choose to Submit
You can visit our website without revealing any personal information about yourself.
- If you wish to make a purchase via our website, this requires:
⭐️ Your full name
⭐️ Your email address
⭐️ Your billing address
⭐️ Shipping address (if different from billing)
⭐️ Credit card information (unless you’re paying by PayPal)
- We use this information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our websites, and our products and services.
- We will also use any information you provide about someone other than yourself (e.g., recipients of items you have ordered) in the same manner that we use your personal information
Information We Automatically Collect
We automatically collect certain information to help us understand how visitors use our website.
- Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect your computers IP address, your browser and computer type, date and time of your visit, the webpage from which you came, and the webpage(s) that you viewed during your visit.
- Third parties who place advertisements on our website may also collect information through cookies to ensure that their advertising systems and technologies work properly and to track responses to their advertisements. Cookies set by these third parties are governed by the privacy policies of those third parties
- Generally, you can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you if you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to choose whether or not to accept the cookie. Please note that if you do set your browser not to accept cookies, we will be unable to maintain your shopping cart and you will not be able to complete an online purchase.
Our Information Sharing Practices
- Service Providers
From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., credit card processing, shipping, or data management and storage). In those circumstances, we disclose information about you that is necessary for these service providers to perform the requested services.
- Third-Partyт Marketers
From time to time we may:
combine information we receive from third parties with information we have collected about you or that you have submitted, so that our future marketing efforts can be more efficient.
If you prefer that we not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please contact us as noted below in Opting Out.
Other Disclosure Scenarios
Despite anything in this policy to the contrary, we reserve the right, unless limited by applicable law, to share any information we have collected about you or that you have submitted:
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve significant abuse of our website infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information);
- if we are acquired by or merged with another entity.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Choose not to receive communications from us, and/or request that we not share your information with third parties.
If you would like to take advantage of either or both of those opportunities, please contact us in writing at ✉️ NICKSTON P.O.Box 135 Wheeling, IL 60090-0135 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-847-947-8472. Please state clearly which information you would like to have modified or deleted.
Please note that sometimes these requests may take up to 10 business days to process and that we are not responsible for removing information about you from the database of any third party with which we shared your personal information prior to processing your request.
If you choose to opt out of future communications, we still reserve the right to any and all of the following:
- Contact you regarding orders you have placed (e.g., order confirmations and shipment tracking information)
- Share your information with our service providers
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
If you would like to modify or delete from our database any personal information previously submitted, please let us know by:
- Accessing and updating your profile on our site
- Writing to us at ✉️ NICKSTON P.O. Box 135 Wheeling, IL 60090-0135
- Calling us at 1-847-947-8472
- email us at email@example.com
Please state clearly which information you would like to have modified or deleted.
Please note that these requests may take up to 10 business days to process, that any information about you may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request. If you wish to make a purchase from our website in the future, you may need to re-submit the information.
Also, please note that we will maintain information about you in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security.
We urge you to keep your password in a secure place, not to divulge it to anyone, and to sign off of our website and close your browser when you have finished visiting our website.